Friday, December 14, 2018

I Didn't Say It ....


Sarah Huckabee Sanders,  White House Press Liar, on  how she’d like to be remembered:

“I hope that it will be that I showed up every day and I did the very best job that I could to put forward the president’s message [and did] the best job that I could to answer questions. To be transparent and honest throughout that process and do everything I could to make America a little better that day than it was the day before.”

First off, you wanna be remembered for “showing up”? Big goals, girl.
Secondly, go away first and then see how you’re remembered.
Thirdly, that whole honest and transparent thing? Bitch.Please.
John Brennan, former CIA Director, on _____’s saying allegations of campaign finance violations were just a “private transaction”:

“Whenever you send out such inane tweets, I take great solace in knowing that you realize how much trouble you are in & how impossible it will be for you to escape American justice. Mostly, I am relieved that you will never have the opportunity to run for public office again.”

Preach!
Barbara Bollier, Kansas GOP state Senator, announced she is now a Democrat due to the anti-transgender language in the Republican Party platform:

“Morally, the party is not going where my compass resides. I’m looking forward to being in a party that represents the ideals that I do, including Medicaid expansion and funding our K-12 schools.” 

Bollier had been publicly at odds with GOP leadership in recent months because of her support of Democrats Tom Niermann and Laura Kelly in the Kansas 3rd Congressional District and gubernatorial elections, and so the Republicans in the state house stripped her of her committee assignments.
Cuz they’re hate-filled bitches, you know.
Rex Tillerson, former Secretary of State, on _____:

“What was challenging for me coming from the disciplined, highly process-oriented Exxon Mobil corporation to go to work for a man who is pretty undisciplined, doesn’t like to read, doesn’t read briefing reports, doesn’t like to get into the details of a lot of things, but rather just kind of says, ‘This is what I believe.’ So often, the president would say, ‘Here’s what I want to do, and here’s how I want to do it’ and I would have to say to him, ‘Mr. President, I understand what you want to do, but you can’t do it that way. It violates the law.”

I’d have a bit more respect for Tillerson if he’d spoken up sooner.
_____, Tweeting his innocence in the Russia probe … again:

“Democrats can’t find a Smocking [sic] Gun tying the _____ campaign to Russia after James Comey’s testimony. No Smocking [sic] Gun…No Collusion …That’s because there was NO COLLUSION. So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction, wrongly call it a campaign contribution,…….which it was not (but even if it was, it is only a CIVIL CASE, like Obama’s – but it was done correctly by a lawyer and there would not even be a fine. Lawyer’s liability if he made a mistake, not me). Cohen just trying to get his sentence reduced. WITCH HUNT!”

God, desperation is an ugly thing, especially on a bloated orange blob who can’t effing spell.
Donny Deutsch, mocking, or is it smocking, _____’s “pathetic” tweeting on Morning Joe:

“He’s probably watching now as he’s eating his Count Chocula. He knows a ‘smocking’ gun is pointed at him. These tweets will become more and more imbecilic, they’re going to make less and less sense. He’ll talk to his 30 percent, 35 percent — ‘take to the streets they are trying to get rid of your president.’ That’s all that’s left for him. You’re going to see unhinged like we’ve never seen before. He feels it, you can see he feels it — it’s pathetic.”

That’s the _____ presidency in a word: pathetic.
Kathy Griffin, keeping that whole ‘woe is me’ thing alive:

“Yes, I took a photo that changed my life irrevocably. That was one thing. Because the walls caved in on me, and the accidental president – it’s an accident– he tweeted at me that, you know, my– he tweeted against me, which made everything cancel in my life, basically. I was in the middle of a 50-city tour, and within 12 hours I had not one single day of work ahead of me. And, by the way, to this day, I do not have one single day of paid work ahead of me. So I’ve been digging myself out of this rabbit hole for last year and a half. And the next day I got a call from one of my attorneys that the Department of Justice – and a lot of people don’t know this part – were putting me under a two-month federal investigation and considering charging me with the crime of – this is real – conspiracy to assassinate the president of the United States. So a lot of people thought you know I got a call from the Secret Service or got in fake Hollywood trouble. But, no, this is real-life trouble…I was on the no-fly list for two months. So then they wanted me to go downtown to the police precinct and they wanted get video of what’s called the perp walk. And this was coming – I’m assuming – directly from the Oval Office and Jeff Sessions. That’s where your tax dollars went, everybody, investigating Kathy Griffin. Mr. Cooper said I was disgusting, and I lost about 75% of my friends that never came back. And it was hard.”

I used to lime Griffin. I think she’s smart. But I don’t think she knew the picture would have the effect it did, but when it did, she whipped out the victim card.
And has been running with it ever since.
Siddown.
Camila Cabello, singer, on rumors she would play Maria in Steven Spielberg’s upcoming West Side Story reboot: 

“I don’t think so… I know exactly who I am, and I know what I want to do. I’m just not ready to give up that voice for something else right now.”

Bitch, please; you expect anyone to believe that Steven Spielberg asked you to star in one of his films, and you were all, ‘I think I have something better to do.’
Take a seat; the clock is ticking down on your fifteen minutes.

10 comments:

  1. The only thing people will remember about Huckabee Saunders is the scowl and consopicated look, and the traffic accident of fashion statements. Every time I'd see her, I'd want to Karen Walker her. " UM, honey....what's going on here, what's this called, what's this about."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Steven Spielberg that I'M available!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a press secretary?! Who knew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the Criminal in chief had a 'bigly' education? If so why can't he spell? Or has he got dyslexia? Or in the alternative, has he got a brain?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never liked Kathy Griffin, I don't find her funny, she decided to do something controversial, that's why she did it, for the shock value. Now she is upset that she didn't benefit from being her usual vulgar self, cry me a river!

    As for ___, I would not be shocked if nothing sticks to him and he makes a clean getaway, at least while he is still in the oval office.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sooo-this-is-me
    I used to like Griffin because I like snarky inappropriate humor but, as you said, she went too far and she knew it and now she's trying to make a career of victimizing herself.
    Not today Satan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ___ keeps spelling bitch cunt wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GO BRENNAN GO! STFU, kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Actually, I think Camila only has about 12 minutes left.

    Way to go Barbara!!

    Sarah HS will never be transparent... too fat.

    The problem with Tillerson is that everybody is starting to spit out the same explanation / excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brennan rocks! Tillerson, not so much; day late, dollar short!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......