Friday, September 15, 2023

I Didn't Say It

John Fetterman, Democratic Senator from Pennsylvania, on the House Republicans and their threats to impeach President Biden:

“Go ahead, do it. I dare you. If you can find the votes, go ahead, because you’re going to lose. It’s a loser. It would be just like a big circle jerk on the fringe right. Sometimes you just gotta call their bull shit.”

We need more Democrats standing up and calling the GOP out for their riduclous impeachment nonsense.

Remind the country that statements aren’t fact, and theories aren’t evidence and the GOP is just a hypocritical do-nothing clown car.

photo

Ron DeSantis, once again proving he’s a dangerous hate-filled racist lunatic:

“You have to identify them as being hostile. I mean, if there’s a woman with a baby, they are not a cartel member. There’s not going to be authorization to just shoot somebody like that. But when somebody’s got a backpack on and they’re breaking through the wall, you know that that’s hostile intent, and you have every right to take action under those circumstances. And if you—guess what? You do that a few times, the times are a-changing, they will have to respond to that.”

Yes, a man running to be the President of the United States says he wants to shoot men with backpacks because they’re probably members of a drug cartel.

He advocates murder.

photo

Lindsey Graham, South Carolina’s Miss Peach Queen 1947 and its GOP Senator, on the news that a Georgia grand jury had voted to recommend charges for him for interfering with the 2020 election result:

“What I did was consistent with my job as being a U.S. senator, chair of the Judiciary Committee. I think the system in this country is getting off the rails and we have to be careful not to use the legal system as a political tool. I never suggested anybody set aside the election. I never said, ‘go find votes.’ I never said anything other than trying to find how the mail-in balloting system worked. The case will move forward without me. If it ever becomes impossible or politically dangerous or legally dangerous for a United States senator to call up people to find out how the election was wrong, God help us all. The next election, if I have questions, I’ll do the same thing.”

It's like my Nana used to say, “You can’t teach an old confirmed bachelor self-loathing closeted homosexual a new trick.”

He doesn’t get that what happens in Georgia ain’t none of his business.

photo

Tim Scott, South Carolina GOP Senator and presidential wannabe, fighting rumors he’s as gay as Miss Lindsey by, well, read it:

“I have a wonderful girlfriend, and we have a wonderful relationship. The good news is that God has blessed me with a smart, Christian woman. That’s great news, but more importantly is, why are the headlines there? The headlines are there because as I rise in the polls, as people show up at night in my town halls, it scares even my opponents.”

Um, what’s her name, Timmy? Do you have a photo? Why hasn’t she ever been seen before?

Scott has preached for abstinence before marriage and earlier this year dodged a Washington Post question over whether he remains a virgin.

Uh huh.

photo

Coco Gauff, winner of the 2023 US Open, putting everything into perspective when asked about her struggles in tennis:

“There are real people struggling to feed their families. There are people who don’t know where their next meal is going to come from; people who have to pay their bills. That’s real pressure. That’s real hardship. That’s real life.”

That’s one smart, talented young woman.

photo

26 comments:

  1. Oh, love Fetterman. I watched the video of him delivering that nugget. Fab.
    Oh, Lady G. She's gonna have to do some 'splaining now. She better bring her salts..
    And Tim Scott is gonna be torn to pieces by the party he claims to love. Good.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently a group of GOP big shots heard talk that the Inmate might choose Tim Scott to be his VP and said no way would a gay man be on that ticket.
      He and Miss Lindsey should just get married already.

      Delete
  2. I've been waiting for someone to mention the Lauren Boohoo Beetlejuice expulsion fiasco, though it's (she's) a tiresome subject I know. -------"Do you know who I am!" indeed. Yes, madam - and we also know WHAT you are! So put that in your vape and smoke it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cleora Borealis11:50 AM

      Raybeard, you're gonna love this:
      Boebert's date at "Beetlejuice" is the best part of the story! For some months now, she's been secretly (not anymore) dating Quinn Gallagher, an owner of Hooch craft cocktails bar in Aspen, CO. He's a Democrat and his family disapproves of the relationship...betcha even more now due to public shame!! AND, his bar hosts...wait for it...drag shows 'cause they are fun and profitable!! Good luck in 2024, Lauren Bobo!!

      Delete
    2. I was going to write something but she just makes me so angry I didn't want to do it.

      Delete
    3. Cleora, it just gets betta and betta! Didn't know anything at all about her 'companion' but it does so go with what we already knew about her idiocies. Can't see her getting (m)any MAGA points for her latest conduct of stupidity. Hope she carries on in the same vein. Ha ha!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous9:50 AM

    the dog's mother
    (Coco Gauff)
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Per Ron Disastrous: “But when somebody’s got a backpack on and they’re breaking through the wall, you know that that’s hostile intent...” I assume that includes January 6 “patriots.” ???

    I bow to Coco Gauff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ron DeFascist is vile; have we ever had a presidential candidate say the solution to immigration is murder?

      Delete
  5. I agree with John fetterman and always do most of the time. I say let them try to impeach Biden or start the process because it's going to backfire big time on them in the polls. Even Republican voters are tired of their nonsense and know that they don't have grounds to impeach Biden. So I say let him do it because it is going to rip them apart and hopefully it might even take McCarthy out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coco Gauff has it right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of folks could take lessons from her.

      Delete
  7. I hope Coco grows up to be as wise as your Nana.
    I think she's off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coco and Nana, two of a kind; good common sense.

      Delete
  8. Go Coco! Smart girl.
    Your response to the comment about Lauren Boebert made me howl out loud. AND where the hell did she get those boobs, they sure look new to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think her constituents paid for Bobo's new boobs, and I hope they vote her out of office for it.

      Delete
  9. Tim Scott is the wrong color and in the wrong party which says a lot about his stupidity. And Fetterman! I am so proud that he's from the great state of Pennsylvania!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scott is also woefully unprepared because he plays by the GOP handbook of "complain about everything, say you'll fix, and then offer no solution."

      Delete
  10. *Coco understands how the real world works. She is just a lady with a tennis racket. And she is great at her day job.
    *John F. is a hoot. I saw the video of him expressing his thoughts. It was funny as hell. He was no holds barred. Sometimes one has to call a spade a spade.
    *Tim S. sexual orientation is non of our business. My question to those clamoring to know his "status" is his partner going to be doing doing the job as well. Just like going to a job interview and they start asking if you have a partner. It's none of their business. They will not be coming to work with you. Also, this could be racism in creating a nothing burger because he is Black. We all know the Republicans have an issue with people whose skin in not virginal white. I think I said that right.

    Have a great weekend with the husband and the kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I disagree about Scott because he is virulently anti-LGBTQ+, even to the point of overturning marriage equality, so if he is a self-loathing closeted homosexual, I think we have a right to know.
      Plus, he only came out, pun intended, with this girlfriend, when he was asked if, because he is pro-abstinence, was still a virgin.

      Delete
    2. I agree. But I believe the curiosity of him possibly being gay is a backdoor to taint his candidacy because he is Black. Being Black and gay are two things some Republicans can't reconcile. Do you see folks asking about other candidates partners? The statuses of those relationships? This is the context of which I am speaking from. People are not asking if he is gay because of stance on gay rights. Now if we find out he is truly gay and with the track record you mentioned above, then all bets are off. I will personally pin his ass to the cross.

      Delete
    3. But other candidates are out campaigning WITH their partners, except maybe Haley, but her husband has been deployed overseas by the military.
      Scott's the only one who suddenly has a partner, though he doesn't name her, we've never seen her, and know nothing about her.
      Scott is the ONLY single candidate and anti-gay so if he is, in fact gay, then out him.
      That's my take. It has nothing to do with his skin color, it has to do with his character.

      Delete
    4. I see that we have differences of opinion. I have stated I agree with you that if it is found out that he is gay THEN we call out the hypocrisy. Rightfully so. A stated, I was extrapolating in a different context.

      I was just stating another point of view knowing how the GOP thinks.

      "It has nothing to do with his skin color." Let me let you hear from the candidate himself:

      https://www.businessinsider.com/tim-scott-responds-gay-rumors-unmarried-black-2024-campaign-2023-9

      Delete
  11. Scary who gets elected by the handful of people who get out an VOTE. VOTE PEOPLE!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......