Saturday, September 26, 2026

Why Is It ...

… that people need to stop sending boob shots and dick pics; send me a video of you reading so I know you’re not dumb.

… that people don’t see that I’m what Willis was talkin’ ‘bout.

… that while I am not excited about getting older I do enjoy how no one asks me to help them move anymore.

… that when my dentist told me I needed a crown my first response was, “I know, right?”

… that when someone tells me they don’t like me I often say, “Ouch! You hit me right in the I Don’t Give A Fuck.”

… that the older I get the more I understand why the cats walk away mid-conversation.

… that my nighttime routine includes a final pee, a back-up pee, and a ‘just in case’ pee.

… that no one has ever suggested that hemorrhoids should be called assteroids.

… that when my therapist asked about my intention for the day, I said, “May the bridges I burn light the motherfuking way,” and she just said, “No.”

… that my friends have just realized that I have “ROMO,” the Relief Of Missing Out.

19 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:42 AM

    the dog's mother
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I identify with each and every one of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are all so much alike!!!

      Delete
  3. But but but but...Bob , when I sent you my dick pic I was reading a book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Were the pages stuck together, Mads?

      Delete
    2. I didn't see the book. Your dick covered it up.

      Delete
    3. Is that what that was Bob? I would have thought it was a book mark. Oh Deedles!

      Delete
    4. As long as everyone is on the same page...

      Will Jay

      Delete
  4. I relate mostly to the peeing one. Only I'd have to add morning and noon and when gravity hits when I stand up. *Sigh* Well I made it into oldish age so there's that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oldish age ain't so bad ...

      Delete
  5. I can just imagine how much a proctologist would want to ask a patient, "Sir, are there assteroids around uranus?"

    And why is it that guys on dating sites include photos of themselves hoisting a huge fish to infer their penis size when we all know that anglers lie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good proctology question!!!
      Wait, fisherman have fish-sized dicks??? Not guppies, I hope!

      Delete
    2. HA! The comments are on fire today here.

      Delete
  6. Yes, one plus to getting older is that no one ask for helping doing anything anymore or help moving Some think I'm lazy. But I tell them, I'm not lazy, I'm just on energy saver mode.

    But don't get me started on bathroom visits in the night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that Don't Ask Me To Help part of getting old!
      And I like you calling it Energy Saving Mode!!

      Delete
  7. You mentioned someone called Wiilis. I assume that is a reference to a TV comedy drama titled "Different Strokes" which I have never watched and know nothing about. I had to do a little searching up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am what that Willis was talkin' 'bout.

      Delete
  8. I don't know what you mean by "what Willis was talking about?" Bruce?

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......