Here’s the whisk I mentioned last week. Ours has a handle
like the left one but the whisk shape is more like the right one. |
And just in case anyone is wondering, we’ll be serving the cakes
upstairs after dinner. |
These viral "hoof shoes" featured on the Neiman
Marcus website are the Givenchy Leather Fringe Sandals, which cost $2,350. No joke. |
OMG now I want a tiny lemon tree!
ReplyDeleteAnd Magnus’ got cakes too!
Melanoma and Usha got no morals, so there’s that.
The Baldwins were so hot. Where did that go?
Love Sharon Stone.
XOXO
Plus a tiny lemon tree would smell nice in the sunroom!
DeleteI know! Billy Baldwin used to be so hot and now he looks like Dana Carvey in a Wayne's World sketch!
xoxo
I would be afraid that the winters there would be too cold for a lemon tree outside, they are very sensitive, like Carlos. They can be a good indoor plant.
ReplyDeleteThe grapefruit tree thrived for a few years, though no fruit, and then it was gone. I think a small one in the sunroom would be nice.
DeleteJust wanted you to know I have a lemon tree I grew from a seed. You evidently have the wrong type of whisk. I think someone must have dropped the Baldwin brothers on their heads when they were babies. And it's a yes for Magnus.
ReplyDeleteI'd never used that whisk and we got rid of it because we have two others.
Deletethe dog's mother
ReplyDelete(Carlos) (kitties)
xoxo :-)
Givenchy should make leather cloven hoof shoes for Trumpenfuhrer to wear -- those cankles need room!
ReplyDeleteSize extra large because the feet are swelling, too!
DeleteGivenchy have clearly run out of good ideas and are now reduced to using appallingly bad ideas in an attempt to make money. Anyone who buys rubbish like that must be even more desperate.
ReplyDeleteThey're for people who are slaves to fashion and yet have no actual fashion, or good, sense.
DeleteIs Billy Baldwin related to Alec Baldwin? Those "hoof" shoes are the worst thing I've seen all week. A mini lemon tree will produce fruit faster than growing one from seed.
ReplyDeleteBilly and Alec are brothers.
DeleteThe kitchen clean-up rule is sacred—if it looks like compost, into the bin it goes! Carlos getting a potted sunroom mini-lemon is the ultimate peacekeeping treaty.
ReplyDeleteLoved the flashback to the cats (Tuxedo knows how to own a room), and your Sharon Stone zinger made me spit my morning drink. As for those $2,350 Givenchy hoof abominations... only if they allow me to trot straight past runway models like Magnus without making eye contact.
I might like sunroom lemons!
DeleteTuxedo marched to his own drummer, that's a definite!
Those shoes. I mean, who? And why? And where?
Poor Carlos. I've always wanted a miniature tangerine tree or orange. Alas, it never came to pass.
ReplyDeleteApril 2011, the same month and year I entered menopause. I think I spent it the same way as the cats.
Those whisks would make painful sex toys. I wouldn't know from experience, though.
Two full tanks of gas for my car ugly shoes? Hmmm, gas it is.
Magnus has the worst case of dandruff I've ever seen!
That last one! It seems that irony has gone the way of the do-do bird.
We'll see if he gets one.
DeleteDid you like twisted and torqued like Tuxedo, or into a ball like the other gatos?
I still don't know what that whisk was for ...
I'd take gas over the shoes any day, unless they were racehorse hooves?
Poor Carlos! All he wanted to do was to grow a lemon tree but he was thwarted by a belligerent clean up guy from Acme Domestic Services Inc.. Honestly, where do they get these people from?
ReplyDeleteHe used to a thwart and we are considering an indoor lemon tree.
Delete