Love the simple "Layers of the Earth" one. It did make me chuckle. Because #47 is such a sore loser, I can't help worrying that he has still got a few more very unpalatable and anti-democratic tricks up his sleeve.
He keeps going lower and lower. I hope our country would have the power and use it to get rid of a leader doing the things that Dumb DONALD IS DOING to gratify his overblown ego. The cartoonists are bang on once again. Gigi
Every Sunday I look forward to your Funny Papers post. All my life, I have loved seeing the work of brilliant and incisive political cartoonists. "National Security" and "Benefit of the Doubt" are my favourites today!
These are all really good. I think the one with Mitch McConnell is my favorite of them all. As the midterm election nears, I get this increasing pit in my stomach. I am so afraid that the felon and his minions (I don’t know if the felon is actually smart enough) is going to try something really sinister to undermine the elections. I hope and pray I am wrong.
The one thing that can be said for this administration is they provide more than adequate fodder for these artists. All are good, but the Mitch McConnell one is the very, very best.
Love the simple "Layers of the Earth" one. It did make me chuckle. Because #47 is such a sore loser, I can't help worrying that he has still got a few more very unpalatable and anti-democratic tricks up his sleeve.
ReplyDeleteAs we get closer to the midterms he will get more desperate.
DeleteHe keeps going lower and lower. I hope our country would have the power and use it to get rid of a leader doing the things that Dumb DONALD IS DOING to gratify his overblown ego. The cartoonists are bang on once again. Gigi
ReplyDeleteWe cannot get rid of him, even impeachment might be hard, but we can hobble the regime if Democrats take over.
DeleteEvery Sunday I look forward to your Funny Papers post. All my life, I have loved seeing the work of brilliant and incisive political cartoonists. "National Security" and "Benefit of the Doubt" are my favourites today!
ReplyDeleteJesse Duquette who did the "Benefit of the Doubt" is fierce and takes zero prisoners in his work.
Deletethe dog's mother
ReplyDeletexoxo :-)
Everytime I think, this can't get any crazier, there he goes and exceeds all expectation.
ReplyDeleteAnd I've a feeling it's about to get crazier as the midterms approach.
DeleteAnother sad week.
ReplyDeleteHopefully we're getting close to the end of the bull shiz.
DeleteSteve Sack's cartoon really made me LOL!
ReplyDeleteThat one could be true.
DeleteMitch on the clothing rack! 😂
ReplyDeleteScary, true.
DeleteFunny and sobering simultaneously.
ReplyDeleteIt's like that old line, "I don't know whether to laugh or cry!"
DeleteAnd the beat goes on. The straitjacket is exactly right. What the rest of the world is thinking.
ReplyDeleteSadly, in the cartoon he looks to be getting loose from the straitjacket!
DeleteAnd the density of the earth's core will keep them every getting above zero, which is nice.
ReplyDeleteI love each and every smackdown he gets followed by the lie that he's the greatest ever.
Delete"I'm over here!" Like we care...
ReplyDelete👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
DeleteThese are all really good. I think the one with Mitch McConnell is my favorite of them all. As the midterm election nears, I get this increasing pit in my stomach. I am so afraid that the felon and his minions (I don’t know if the felon is actually smart enough) is going to try something really sinister to undermine the elections. I hope and pray I am wrong.
ReplyDeleteRemember he tried to sue 69 times when he lost in 2020 and lost every case.
DeleteThe one thing that can be said for this administration is they provide more than adequate fodder for these artists. All are good, but the Mitch McConnell one is the very, very best.
ReplyDelete