But how is he like Hitler?
40 billion in debt sign is good. Gigi
Another great bunch of cartoons. All astute. The Donald J.Trump Federal Debt Clock really tickled me. Have any sewage disposal sites been named after him? Or maybe an institute for the criminally insane?
The Donald J Trump Sewage Disposal site would be the biggest in the universe.
How much more can he get away with?
I hope he doesn't see your question as a challenge.
the dog's motherxoxo :-)
Those Natalie Harp ones are hilarious!
LOVE the Lukovich one! I'm sure Melania actually feels that way.
Human binky - inhuman stinky. That one got me! 😂
I totally believe the Melanie one. She is probably relieved she won't have to have sex with Jabba the Hutt.
Running mates, testosterone shot, and human binky for the win today, LOL!
I am so looking forward to his funeral.
The sooner the better!
oh the horror
"Fiscal conservatives" took the national debt from 18 trillion to 40 trillion in less than 8 years
"told Universities which students they could accept" I'd forgotten about that one. $40 Trillion debt, yikes!
Impressive group of the truth!
Say anything, but keep it civil .......
But how is he like Hitler?
ReplyDelete40 billion in debt sign is good. Gigi
ReplyDeleteAnother great bunch of cartoons. All astute. The Donald J.Trump Federal Debt Clock really tickled me. Have any sewage disposal sites been named after him? Or maybe an institute for the criminally insane?
ReplyDeleteThe Donald J Trump Sewage Disposal site would be the biggest in the universe.
DeleteHow much more can he get away with?
ReplyDeleteI hope he doesn't see your question as a challenge.
Deletethe dog's mother
ReplyDeletexoxo :-)
Those Natalie Harp ones are hilarious!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the Lukovich one! I'm sure Melania actually feels that way.
ReplyDeleteHuman binky - inhuman stinky. That one got me! 😂
ReplyDeleteI totally believe the Melanie one. She is probably relieved she won't have to have sex with Jabba the Hutt.
ReplyDeleteRunning mates, testosterone shot, and human binky for the win today, LOL!
ReplyDeleteI am so looking forward to his funeral.
ReplyDeleteThe sooner the better!
Deleteoh the horror
ReplyDelete"Fiscal conservatives" took the national debt from 18 trillion to 40 trillion in less than 8 years
ReplyDelete"told Universities which students they could accept" I'd forgotten about that one. $40 Trillion debt, yikes!
ReplyDeleteImpressive group of the truth!
ReplyDelete