Sunday, August 09, 2026

The Funny Papers

Jeff Stahler, Chris Britt, Ann Telnaes, Nick Anderson, Max Espinoza, Trevor Irvin, Dennis Goris, Daniel Boris, Michael de Adder, Lalo Alcaraz, Gary Huck, Pedro X Molina, Clay Bennett, Jesse Duquette, Benjamin Slyngstad

9 comments:

  1. Is he dead yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine the Regime with "Mitch McConnell" him.

      Delete
  2. The fact that he actually said that the people like him, they just hate the Republicans, is a hallmark sign of dementia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I hazard to say that everything he says is a lie, which is why I rarely, if ever, listen to him.

      Delete
  3. I just hope that future generations will look back on this time and recognize how stupid it was. Though, it seems that the "never again" that was the result of the Hitler period has been forgotten. Humans are a stupid bunch.
    De Adder for the win again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it, and so here we are, again.

      Delete
  4. Anonymous11:44 AM

    the dog's mother
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......