Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Meme Dump

20 comments:

  1. Not a bad one in the bunch. I'd love the light for him but want him to rot penniless in a prison at the same time. Such a conundrum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe he can go into the light after a decade or so rotting in prison ... and the light is from the Fires Of Hell!!!! 🔥🔥🔥

      Delete
  2. The thing is, they are all accurate.
    The one that gave me hope is that we’ll heal as fast as we as his ear….

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think his ear healed faster but we will heal and hopefully learn from this 8 year mistake.
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. The two worst presidents . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No other president has done that so you'd think he might like the title???

      Delete
  4. Oops, wrong picture! I started off chuckling. I ended up crying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I see those photos and think that only liars and lapdogs and morons think that attack was justified.

      Delete
  5. Anonymous10:25 AM

    the dog's mother
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I rather enjoyed the pepper spray one. They all are good though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would think after all this time he's have built up an immunity to pepper spray!

      Delete
  7. Big laffs for pepper spray, anti-vax FB profile photo, and a president who could read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw what I hoped was a joke post on Facebook where a woman posted that she was pregnant with her first child when she got the COVID vaccine and now her son is 5-and-a-half years old and he's losing his teeth!

      Delete
  8. Props to Josh Malina -- that was pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg!!!!!! The first three!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't be more perfect and provided a good chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:45 PM

    Trump has been nuts long before that orange hair dye leached into his brain.
    Rex in DC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, it was the syphilis what done in his brain.

      Delete
  11. I like the word "Trumstein". Mind you "Epstump" would do just as well. And as for the great Dr Fauci - what was he thinking of when he proposed sensible ways of reducing the impact of the COVID pandemic? How devious and unforgivable that was! **** Rand Paul's lynch mob!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......