Saturday, October 10, 2026

Why Is It ...

… that no one gets my tips on how to handle the South Carolina heat: Number 1] Drink lots of water; and B] Watch how the fuck you talk to me.

… that I cannot decide if people are becoming more annoying or if I’m becoming more angry

… that while I don’t consider myself pessimistic I cannot help but feeling that a stupid civilization using AI can only lead to disaster

… that when I cracked a joke to my therapist and saw her instantly start jotting down something in her notebook my first thought was, “Bitch is trying to steal my joke.”

… that everyone is lucky my bestie and I don’t have a podcast

… that I know it’s not my job to police the internet but when I saw that someone had posted a recipe for cauliflower cookies I reported them for harmful content

… that when I saw a teenager crying on a bench I sat down and assured them that it’s gonna get worse; proof that not all heroes wear capes

… I get branded as odd all the time, yet I’ve never once been called unamusing. Keep that noted.

…  that no one remembers that when you invite me to your house and say, ‘Make yourself at home,’ the first thing I do is kick them out because I don’t like visitors.

… that when people tell me to eat better and drink less because my body is a temple, I remind them that it is actually a bouncy house with a slow leak.

20 comments:

  1. Cauliflower cookies? Someone needs a flogging.
    I resemble that last point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think jail time is in order.

      Delete
  2. "not all heroes wear capes". To tell you the truth Bob, you have all the credentials required to become a successful anti-hero. Anti-heroes do not wear capes. They wear baggy shellsuits and fake gold medallions on chains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no gold!!! I prefer silver!

      Delete
  3. All my therapists did the same thing. Pissed me off. I want to be a capeless hero, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I ever see her at an open mic night all bets are off!

      Delete
  4. Anonymous11:07 AM

    the dog's mother
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Therapists! You can never trust them suckers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree on the cauliflower cookies; except I'd have the perpetrators drawn and quartered! I may have already done that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who's going to tell?

      Will Jay

      Delete
    2. I'm keepin' that secret, Duchess!

      Delete
  7. Cauliflower cookies!!!!!! You should have went over to their house to beat their ass!!!! Provided you had an address.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd just as soon burn their house down.

      Delete
  8. Cauliflower cookie makers should be named and shamed, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rules for living in the South Carolina heat should also apply to disaster preparedness (Don't f*ck with Bob).

    Will Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That last sentence should be given out to everyone in the state to save me time.

      Delete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......