It's a kakistocracy. Only the worst of the worst. And Cankles is so absolutely dumb (and blinded by dementia and narcissism) that he went in front of the country and told everybody that the elections were rigged ON HIS FAVOR. Moron. And all his minions are terrified he'll day any day and they'll be held accountable. If they are not, I'm gonna have a conniption.
Speaking for myself, most of these STILL take my breath away - yet after ALL THESE YEARS of witnessing them in real time. But even so, CHEESES CRIPES!!!
There is so much stupidity surrounding the WH and in the republican party it's impossible to keep up with all the ridiculous statements. We can only hope the ones who have enabled and assisted him end up in prisons. Though, wait a minute...they DO believe in the death penalty, don't they?
Brilliant as usual Bob. Mitch McConnell situation is a complete travesty. All the criminals involved in that cover up belong in jail. Grave robbers is what they are.
I want them jailed, for life, no parole, no visitors, no book deals, no TV interviews, nothing. Better yet, clear out one of their detention camps and let them live out their lives their. xoxo
And now the regime is claiming all leftists are terrorists, are demanding a crackdown and have created a black list. Fasten your safety belts, it’s going to be more than a bumpy ride ! Rex in DC
I never thought I 'd say this but the Dump might, no, is the dumbest president ever....and I thought that title went to GW Bush...but shit even he wasn't as stupid as the dump. He is probably relived the dump took the title from him.
All of those people should be hanged all at once, on the same day. We could make a day of it, sell tickets, bring picnics and fireworks to rejoice once they all stop kicking.
After reading the above comments, I'd agree to them all living in the detention camp forever, just make sure there are plenty of alligators close by to keep them in terror.
RFK's comment has to be the most ridiculous thing I've heard for a very long time.
ReplyDeleteI heard that as a kid decades ago and we all laughed at how it was so silly. Your parents couldn't have kids so YOU are not there!!
DeleteWell, the man is a former heroin addict who swims in garbage filled rivers so clearly the brain activity has declined!
DeleteBrainworm, Drumpf, Hegshit, Coney-Bearshit... the stupid just get stupider.
ReplyDeleteAnd you cannot fix stupid!!
DeleteTrump, his Administration, MAGA supporters -- they all can't brain, they have the dumb.
ReplyDeleteOh Debra, you have supplied me with a new line: "they all can't brain, they have the dumb."
DeleteAnd I will be putting into rotation tomorrow!
This administration will be remembered for the sheer stupidity, incompetence, and corruption.
ReplyDeleteAnd the rape and the racism and the sexual assault and the lies and the .......
DeleteYou can’t fix stupid.
ReplyDeleteNot even with a hammer! 🔨🔨🔨
DeleteIt's a kakistocracy.
ReplyDeleteOnly the worst of the worst. And Cankles is so absolutely dumb (and blinded by dementia and narcissism) that he went in front of the country and told everybody that the elections were rigged ON HIS FAVOR.
Moron.
And all his minions are terrified he'll day any day and they'll be held accountable. If they are not, I'm gonna have a conniption.
XOXO
The lowest of the low, the dregs of society ...
DeleteAnd they all need to pay for their crimes, I agree!
xoxo
Speaking for myself, most of these STILL take my breath away - yet after ALL THESE YEARS of witnessing them in real time. But even so, CHEESES CRIPES!!!
ReplyDeleteIf it was part of a book it's be hard to believe but it's sadly real.
Deletethe dog's mother
ReplyDeletexoxo :-)
There is so much stupidity surrounding the WH and in the republican party it's impossible to keep up with all the ridiculous statements.
ReplyDeleteWe can only hope the ones who have enabled and assisted him end up in prisons. Though, wait a minute...they DO believe in the death penalty, don't they?
I don't want death penalties. I want then locked up for life without parole and live every day in a tiny cell.
DeleteBrilliant as usual Bob.
ReplyDeleteMitch McConnell situation is a complete travesty. All the criminals involved in that cover up belong in jail.
Grave robbers is what they are.
The GOP is the most corrupt, complicit criminal group on the planet.
DeleteRFK = Really Fucking Kooky
ReplyDeletePerfection.
DeleteDo we still hang traitors or there another method used? I'm asking for a friend. CAST A DAMN VOTE is spot on sweetpea! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI want them jailed, for life, no parole, no visitors, no book deals, no TV interviews, nothing.
DeleteBetter yet, clear out one of their detention camps and let them live out their lives their.
xoxo
I don't think we have enough Sweetgrass in Canada to cleanse your country of its evil corruption, but it's worth another try!
ReplyDeleteThere's always a chance it could work!!
DeleteAnd now the regime is claiming all leftists are terrorists, are demanding a crackdown and have created a black list.
ReplyDeleteFasten your safety belts, it’s going to be more than a bumpy ride !
Rex in DC
Spread the fear because they have so solutions, no policies, no plans.
DeleteIt's all fear,
I never thought I 'd say this but the Dump might, no, is the dumbest president ever....and I thought that title went to GW Bush...but shit even he wasn't as stupid as the dump. He is probably relived the dump took the title from him.
ReplyDeleteWell, we KNOW he's the WORST president ever so DUMB can't be far off!
DeleteI always wonder if the Donald sees these memes. And how he'd react.
ReplyDeleteI imagine his nursemaids keep them away from him so there aren't more soiled diapers.
DeleteTrump won the
ReplyDeleteThe
The
The...
I got nothing
You nailed it, Adam!
DeleteAll of those people should be hanged all at once, on the same day. We could make a day of it, sell tickets, bring picnics and fireworks to rejoice once they all stop kicking.
ReplyDeleteAs much as I despise these criminals, I am not a pro-death penalty person nor would I want to make a picnic of it.
DeleteAfter reading the above comments, I'd agree to them all living in the detention camp forever, just make sure there are plenty of alligators close by to keep them in terror.
ReplyDeleteLife with no parole is a better punishment.
Delete