Tuesday, October 06, 2026

Meme Dump

28 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha, the tickets reservation one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one. Money well spent.

      Delete
  2. Oh, getting tix for one of Cankles’ rallies and never showing up? Fab. Doing that under the names of ICE victims? *chef’s kiss*

    And Schmitt is the perfect Repug: entitled, over confident and inept.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Schmitt is still trying to spin his stupidity.

      Delete
  3. "Dumb Guy" Schmitt should have the c removed from his surname, along with the m and the last t.. How can such a nasty, ignorant piece of work become a US senator? Kudos to Jack Smith for standing up to such scumbags.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was too ignorant to vet the texts or even look deeply into them.

      Delete
  4. Anonymous9:59 AM

    the dog's mother
    xoxo ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We got our sample ballots. Though we only need them for the legislative questions. Otherwise, it's Blue all the way. Our early voting starts Oct 18. We're ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have early voting now and I'll be doing mine this week!

      Delete
  6. I voted yesterday! Vote Blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

      Delete
  7. "Don't get comfortable" -- amen to that. Everyone needs to vote!

    Why does the third meme not spell out the word "rapist"? Why the asterisk?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've noticed that a lot of Facebook posts don't spell out rapist. I think they might get flagged as Hate Speech.

      Delete
  8. Complancency allowed the current administration to rise, one hopes those who failed to vote show up this time.
    Like the last meme, I'm looking forward to never seeing those people, unless in orange jumpsuits or being buried 6 feet under.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want Melanie to go back to Slovenia with Barron as her pimp.
      I want Ivanka in a women's prison married to a woman named Bertha. Junior working as a drug mule from Venezuela and really enjoying having the coke balloons shoved up his ass.
      I want the Dumb One left to wander the world penniless because he'll have no idea where he is.
      As for Tiffany? Who cares. No one remembers her anyway.
      As for Daddy? Scrape his name off every building he slapped it it. Tear down the arch and the ballroom; fix the reflecting pool and put the Rose Garden back and never ever list his name among former presidents; just use his inmate number.

      Delete
  9. I bet the stuffy white men in DC would be crying a different tune if there own wife or daughter got abused or gang taped for hours.....

    Or they'd sell tickets to it and tell her to toughen up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, complacency of blue voters could be disastrous. The only poll that counts is on election day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, and I'd rather win by a mile to slam it in their faces than win by a smaller margin.

      Delete
    2. And a blue tsunami would make it soooo much harder for Shitler and his MAGA cult to protest a loss.

      Delete
  11. Eric Schmitt's worse than a pigeon because pigeons can be trained to carry messages, and race.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read that he was on the short list to be J Dufus Vance's running mate in 2028 which explains why he keeps dying on that same hill.

      Delete
  12. I suppose we're stuck with effing Skeletor (Rick Scott) forever. It never occurred to me before that some people, some of us and maybe some dogs, might be able to get tickets to the felon's rallies and then not show up. Maybe someone in this house will look into that possibility. My ballot is on my dining room table, all ready to be filled out and returned. We can never count on a blue wave if people are complacent and assume it's going to happen.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No complacency. Everyone needs to get out and vote!!
      Rick Scott, what a hypocritical criminal.
      xoxo

      Delete
  13. I can't wait for that day when we never see their faces again either, nor hear that whiny montone on our TVs. VOTE BLUE VOTE VOTE VOTE BLUE BLUE BLUE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Cankles will be around until 2029 unless he dies, and that means the regime will still be here. But Congress may go Big Blue.

      Delete
  14. Sir, that was Jack Tripper.

    What a schmuck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those memes are high-larious and there are more to come ...

      Delete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......