I understood them all apart from the Yosemite one. Hopefully, it was also making a barbed comment on the wannabe-fascist Fake President state.
The grifter wants to sell national park land to builders and developers.
the dog's motherxoxo :-)
The coat of many colors! Cracker white cracked me up.
I like the Coat of Many Colors and the Lukovich cartoon with the Trump signs. (In the "Leopards Eating People's Faces" department.)
The artist missed IQ45's neck vagi-gi. Though of course, he hasn't seen it yet or at least he's not trying to cover it up. Is there a more ugly person, both inside and out? Miller comes in a close second but has his younger age on his side.
The Trump signs, excellent. And I love the coat of many colors, especially cracker white. Plus everything else!
I don't know what to say. They are funny but also horrible. Why isn't he dead yet?
Say anything, but keep it civil .......
I understood them all apart from the Yosemite one. Hopefully, it was also making a barbed comment on the wannabe-fascist Fake President state.
ReplyDeleteThe grifter wants to sell national park land to builders and developers.
Deletethe dog's mother
ReplyDeletexoxo :-)
The coat of many colors! Cracker white cracked me up.
ReplyDeleteI like the Coat of Many Colors and the Lukovich cartoon with the Trump signs. (In the "Leopards Eating People's Faces" department.)
ReplyDeleteThe artist missed IQ45's neck vagi-gi. Though of course, he hasn't seen it yet or at least he's not trying to cover it up. Is there a more ugly person, both inside and out? Miller comes in a close second but has his younger age on his side.
ReplyDeleteThe Trump signs, excellent. And I love the coat of many colors, especially cracker white. Plus everything else!
ReplyDeleteI don't know what to say. They are funny but also horrible. Why isn't he dead yet?
ReplyDelete