I am so looking forward to ruining his day November 3rd.
the dog's motherak! xoxo :-0
Love the first and the last. Trump's fuming about the Nobel is embarrassing.
The war/weary one is quite clever! Every time I think he can’t be any more disgusting, I’m proven wrong. Daily.
I love these artists. They strike gold every time...of course IQ45 and his administration provide much fodder.
That SHOULD be Trump's official portrait. Or the plague bacteria one.
That first one is going to give me nightmares.
Trumpus Stenchus Vilenum! Deadly.I guess Monday will be Guilfoyle’s last day as ambassador.
Say anything, but keep it civil .......
I am so looking forward to ruining his day November 3rd.
ReplyDeletethe dog's mother
ReplyDeleteak!
xoxo :-0
Love the first and the last. Trump's fuming about the Nobel is embarrassing.
ReplyDeleteThe war/weary one is quite clever! Every time I think he can’t be any more disgusting, I’m proven wrong. Daily.
ReplyDeleteI love these artists. They strike gold every time...of course IQ45 and his administration provide much fodder.
ReplyDeleteThat SHOULD be Trump's official portrait. Or the plague bacteria one.
ReplyDeleteThat first one is going to give me nightmares.
ReplyDeleteTrumpus Stenchus Vilenum! Deadly.
ReplyDeleteI guess Monday will be Guilfoyle’s last day as ambassador.