Pages

Tuesday, September 01, 2026

Meme Dump

18 comments:

  1. Is he dead yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mitch? Yes.
      Cankles? Just from the neck up.

      Delete
  2. Krayolakris8:14 AM

    “…two insane seagulls..” hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that voter protection hotline? People need to have it on speed dial because the Repugs are going to meddle during the election.

    And that description of Melanoma and Harp as seagulls fighting over a rotten piece of chicken in a Dollar Store parking lot? *chef’s kiss *

    Oh, btw where the hell is Jake Tapper’s book about Cankles’ mental acuity? WHERE IS IT?

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all need to know our rights.
      Vote early if you can, and if you mail-in a ballot do it early.
      Jake can FOAD. He's already sold that black spot where his soul used to be.
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. I always vote in person and vote early. I'm lucky to live in Illinois!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been voting early the last few cycles.

      Delete
    2. That makes two of us.
      Illinois is the bluest state in the country IMO.
      JB rocks!

      Delete
  5. I vote by mail, though this November I may drive it to a drop box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drop boxes are better than the USPS with Cankles around.

      Delete
  6. I wonder how long the prenup says Melanie has to stick with Cankles?
    Except we all know the Epstein files aren't all Straight men, and not all the victims were girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Until death sets her free; as long as she has his son she's not going anywhere. Barron is her bank account.

      Delete
  7. Since living in Colorado, I have almost always used the dropbox at the County Office building! That way, I knew my ballot was there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:02 AM

    the dog's mother
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not taking a chance by mailing mine in! We always use the drop box and then get a notification from the SodS that it was received and counted! Long live the Republic of California! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......