Pages

Thursday, August 06, 2026

Bobservations

Carlos came to me this week and said he needed a picture as part of his work profile for a new translation group he’s joined. I told him to put on a nice shirt and I’d take a picture and help him upload it but he said:

“Don’t you already have pictures of me?”

“Of course I do … let’s look.”

And I opened a file on the computer.

“Here you are in a straw hat slurping a margarita on the beach. That’s a good one. Oh, here’s one of you kissing Ozzo. You wanna post that one? No!!! Wait!!! This is the best one … you on the balcony of a hotel we stayed in during a trip to Key West and you’re buck naked.”

I told him there were no work appropriate photos of him unless he’s working as a drunken, dog loving exotic dancer.

This Tales of Tuxedo is from October 2010 and includes an appearance from the late, great MaxGoldberg, who was Tuxedo’s bestest friend; it’s entitled Just for Giggles:

I saw this:

And then I saw this:

Coinkydink?

I don’t know what on Earth  he is looking at when the rear view, er, real view is coming from inside the house!

I never had to learn this lesson, I just think I always knew it, but the lesson is "Don’t act like an ass around Clint Eastwood."

Clint’s son, Scott, says his dad humbled Kevin Costner’s “big ego” on the set of “A Perfect World” in 1993 and how his dad remained “very calm” without “raising his voice ever.” Scott Eastwood explained that Costner was “sort of going through maybe … a rise to fame” at the time and “maybe [had] a big ego” and said Kevin wouldn’t come out of his trailer for some reason.

And so then Clint dismissed him from set—despite him being in that day’s scene—and instructed the crew to “send [Costner] home.” When Clint was reminded that his co-star was “in the scene,” he repeated his instruction. Scott then said:

“I guess they just went to Kevin and said, ‘Hey, you’re going to go home for the day.’ … He said, ‘What do you mean, I’m in the scene?’ [And they said], ‘Well, I guess you’re not anymore.'”

The next day, Costner was on set as planned.

If you’re more worried about a “socialist” in office than a pedophile or domestic abuser, I have questions. Most of them are variations of “what the fuck is wrong with you,” to be fair.

Just a heads up for those of you on the boycott … not only is Taylor Farms serving you Diarrhea Salads but they are using forced labor to pick the Poop Greens. See, they pay the Arizona Department of Corrections $4.75 an hour for prison labor of which just $1.50 an hour goes to the workers.

Prisons for Profit, Corporate Greed and Explosive Runs.

Yesterday, when Abdul El Sayed won the Democratic primary in Michigan his opponent Haley Stevens called him to concede and congratulate him on his victory and told others to do the same. Governor Gretchen Whitmer and Senator Gary Peters then called El Sayed to congratulate him and throw their support behind him.

In addition the entire team that supported Stevens is now lining up for El Sayed heading into the Midterms. That is the kind of unity we need; no grudges; no sitting out the election;  just the entire party pulling in the same direction.

That’s how you do a Blue Wave.

Vote Blue. Cast a Goddamned Vote! 

Michiel Francis Loonen is both a model and piano composer whose work bridges two worlds of expression. Together, these paths reflect his artistry: a pursuit of beauty, whether in front of the camera or at the keys of a piano so Would You Hit It?

7 comments:

  1. The way that Pirro blindly and viciously excoriated innocent David Hearn in a recent press conference was as unbelievable as it was disgusting. For that reason, I thought that The Fake President would be singing her praises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my understanding that Costner has always been a bit difficult. One of the interesting things about the Michigan primary was the turnout: 68% Democrat, 38% Republican. That ratio speaks volumes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Tuxedo and MaxGoldberg could have posed for that meme! Or maybe they did, but they hid from you all the royalties they got for doing it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. El Sayed’s victory should perk the Dem’s ears. That’s the future calling.
    I did not know Eastwood had eight children!! And of course this one is handsome. Auntie Boxwine is gonna be discarded as we’re all those other women before. It’s Cankles’ playbook. Well deserved.

    Wait…. That’s the pic of Carlos in Key West?!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michigan pulling together needs to be a nationwide ad campaign. I'm STILL hearing too many youngsters saying they won't vote in Nov because their [DS] candidate didn't win the primary. That worries me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michiel Francis Loonen has very long legs, unless AI has been at work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too enjoyed that view greatly!!!! Wait...there is an outside?

    Prisons for proof? Just that this country needs.

    And the Carlos story....another comeback gem.

    And so happy Abdul El Sayd did well.we need more like him and the Dem party needs to shut up and get with it and start supporting these progressives...otherwise the party is going to wither and die on the vine.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......