Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2026

Why Is It ...

… that people don’t realize that I’m quiet because not everyone gets to have access to the Premium Personality Package™.

… that I spent years seeking everyone’s approval and then I realized I don’t like everyone; problem solved.

… that people call me old-fashioned just because I don’t wanna buy a new toaster that I can sync with my phone.

… that the other day when someone called me evil, I just smiled. For a minute there I thought I was losing my spark.

… that most days half of me wants to cause a ruckus … and the other half does, too.

… that really good friends don’t ask why you need a concrete block and some heavy-duty rope, they just ask if the lake is deep enough.

… that when my boss asks if I’m ready to work, I always say “I’m prepared to give it my some.”

… that accordion to a recent survey 7 out of 10 people don’t realize when a word in a sentence is replaced with a musical instrument

… that people should never ask me what’s wrong, because I’ll start from 2006.

… that while everyone wants to work on Artificial Intelligence, I want something done about Natural stupidity.

20 comments:

  1. Important Honest Facts !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:37 AM

    the dog's mother
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:20 AM

    These are always so good, Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I don't like it when the toaster, the 'fridge, the microwave, and the bathroom scale all try to talk to each other. Gossipy b*tches!

    Will Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't need my kitchen appliances in my business.

      Delete
  5. Accordion to my research, that's probably true, it's why I have proofreaders. And I like my appliances dumb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing what the human mind can do.

      Delete
  6. This morning, I need one of those concrete blocks and a hank of rope. I don't care how deep the lake is, it just has to hold this person down.
    Can we not outlaw natural stupidity...and put guardrails on AI?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your style!
      If stupid were a crime how many of us would be left?

      Delete
  7. re. Exhibit 8
    The loud blast of the TRUMPet woke everyone up. Oh dear, I appear to have accidentally dropped the TRUMPet under a passing bus. The TRUMPet has been crushed like roadkill - probably an old skunk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I picked up on accordion right away. Now, IS the lake deep enough?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lake is never deep enough.

      Delete
  9. As to your last point, I should have thought that stupidity would be at least as likely to start a nuclear war as A.I. would - or even more than.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The new washer/dryer is in cahoots with SweetBear's phone, they talk to one another. The idiots are developing faster, than idiot proofing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The AI is coming for all of us ... through the aplliances!

      Delete
  11. Merry1:16 PM

    Re "I want something done about Natural stupidity"

    That's a tough one because there appears to be no solution for stupidity.

    The more inclusive problem we face is the prevalence of stupidity and "A Soullessness Spectrum Disorder" ... https://www.rolf-hefti.com/covid-19-coronavirus.html

    For the masses to POTENTIALLY get out of the big horrible mess we're in means...

    First, virtually everyone has to DEprogram themselves from the programing ("official education" or official brainwashing) they've received since they were a child. It starts with seeing that YOU HAVE BEEN PROGRAMED ALL ALONG.

    Second, constantly analyzing and debating current events is a waste of time. Because it's not enough to describe over and over the prison cell (and its guards) --- the ruling pack of psychopaths AND its many loyal minions --- but explain how we got into it and how to get out of it, potentially. Of course, the psychopathic ruling authorities WANT you and everyone to waste your energy and time doing this "clever" analyzing and "figuring out" (and 99% of all "alternative media" is doing this too!).

    Third, how we got into this deep mess is the clue on how we POTENTIALLY can get out of it (and create justice, freedom and peace for all) --- by learning what TRUE morality is ---99% of people don't know what it is because (1) it's NOT taught in the official indoctrination system, better know as the "education system," and (2) it's NOT the same as religious morality: https://odysee.com/@woeih:e/Mark-Passio-Government-Is-Slavery:a
    https://odysee.com/@woeih:e/Mark-Passio-Interviewed-By-Shaun-Atwood-2026-06-18:6

    Because if you don't know what TRUE morality is you will not stop doing, unwittingly or wittingly, evil things...

    "The solution is NOT to create something new (eg, new systems of organization, new technologies, etc). The solution is to STOP being complicit with evil. To STOP doing things that are not moral for a reward. To STOP being complicit with anything the control system tells us we must do." --- Mark Passio, Spiritual Teacher, in 2023

    "Every time people accept a new restriction —mask mandates, digital IDs, cashless payments— they reinforce the system and normalize control. Authorities rely on social pressure and fear of consequences to drive compliance. Most individuals don't want conflict, so they follow rules even when they disagree. THIS SILENT MAJORITY ENABLES A SMALL ELITE TO CONTROL BILLIONS. Without MASS OBEDIENCE, digital IDs ... and surveillance grids cannot be enforced at scale. The system thrives not just on active co-operation, but on PASSIVE ACCEPTANCE —shrugging off restrictions as inevitable or 'for the greater good'. NON-COMPLIANCE —whether through using cash, rejecting digital IDs, or resisting propaganda— denies elites THE PARTICIPATION THEY NEED to legitimize their agendas. Ultimately, compliance is the lifeblood of control; RESISTANCE, EVEN IN SMALL ACTS, IS THE ANTIDOTE." --- AI Chat bot in 2025 (https://archive.ph/Wdzsg)

    Fourth, commit yourself to ACT on the principles of real morality (see first url at third point)...

    "The problem we face is that few people really care beyond being fed and entertained." --- Paul Craig Roberts, Ph.D., American economist & former US regime official, in 2026 [https://paulcraigroberts.org/the-lies-used-to-deceive-us]

    Fifth, spread and teach these principles far and wide..

    "Ignorance is the root cause of all Evil. Since only Knowledge eradicates ignorance, it is our duty and moral obligation to educate ourselves, as well as the masses around us." --- Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......