Oh, the Melania Trench and Trump’s Fault? Writing to Mapquest this second! And John Robert’s was bought, just like the Opus Dei woman and the drunk frat boy. Shame on them all. Not to mention give me a gift Thomas.
The "when a surgeon dies" one is intriguing. I think it's a reference to unqualified people doing jobs they should be nowhere near - like The Fake President's so-called "peace envoys" - Witkoff and Kushner. Those two couldn't even run a potato stall at the local farmers' market.
You have a great collection today, Bob. "Uneducated cousin fucker" sure sums it up. I feel sorry for the people in the red states who didn't vote for this shit, including me. Is there any way we can elect some Democrats to state offices? I'm trying.
I actually use the phrase toothless cousin-fucker myself, but this works just as well. I'm hoping we get some Dems in our statehouse for a change. xoxo
Ha Ha "Trump's Fault" for the San Andreas. And the same could apply to every other "fault" anywhere else. VOTE BLUE! save your country from the red spread.
Heureusement, de beaucoup Américains désapprouvent la façon dont les magas et les républicains maltraitent le Canada. Nous, Canadiens, remercions ceux qui nous soutiennent :-) Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦🕊️🇺🇸
Oh, the Melania Trench and Trump’s Fault? Writing to Mapquest this second!
ReplyDeleteAnd John Robert’s was bought, just like the Opus Dei woman and the drunk frat boy. Shame on them all. Not to mention give me a gift Thomas.
XOXO
I need SCOTUS term limits and I need them on a tight leash.
Deletexoxo
The "when a surgeon dies" one is intriguing. I think it's a reference to unqualified people doing jobs they should be nowhere near - like The Fake President's so-called "peace envoys" - Witkoff and Kushner. Those two couldn't even run a potato stall at the local farmers' market.
ReplyDeleteWell, it's more about Lindsey Graham's ill-equipped sister being given his seat in Congress until the election.
Delete"I don't speak pedophile." Perfect response.
ReplyDeleteWe should all use that.
Deletethe dog's mother
ReplyDeletexoxo :-)
The Melania Trench one made me laugh out loud! It also made me throw up in my mouth a little. Yuck.
ReplyDeleteWell, I mean she is a Slovenian Hooker so ......
DeleteTrump and Roberts, among the most unfit people to ever serve this country.
ReplyDeleteThen again they’re out to serve themselves and their sick agendas.
-Rj
Roberts came on looking like he might be kinda decent, until Cankles got in.
DeleteLUV all the Canada and Lake Ontario memes, Bob! Canada's redesign of the American flag had me ROFLMAO... "chef's kiss".
ReplyDeletePeople are having a field day with the latest of Cankles lunacy and desperation and deflection!
DeleteYou have a great collection today, Bob. "Uneducated cousin fucker" sure sums it up. I feel sorry for the people in the red states who didn't vote for this shit, including me. Is there any way we can elect some Democrats to state offices? I'm trying.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Janie
I actually use the phrase toothless cousin-fucker myself, but this works just as well.
DeleteI'm hoping we get some Dems in our statehouse for a change.
xoxo
"I don't speak pedophilia" is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteCuz it's true!!!
DeleteHa Ha "Trump's Fault" for the San Andreas. And the same could apply to every other "fault" anywhere else.
ReplyDeleteVOTE BLUE! save your country from the red spread.
Sadly everything happening now is his fault.
DeleteSo many spot-on clever ones. But, Trump’s Fault is a fave!
ReplyDeleteHeureusement, de beaucoup Américains désapprouvent la façon dont les magas et les républicains maltraitent le Canada.
ReplyDeleteNous, Canadiens, remercions ceux qui nous soutiennent :-)
Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦🕊️🇺🇸