Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Meme Dump

18 comments:

  1. These are ALL so good, LOL! Especially the White House tombstone, the renamed Performing Arts Centre, JFK, and the Kash Patel ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love JFK and the Finger!

      Delete
  2. Goatback Mountain, eh? I understand Bettina also has a better dealer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bettina is as much a criminal as the rest of that clan, both sides.

      Delete
  3. Not a bad one in the bunch. The first one is the important one. We cannot afford to have ****anyone**** sit this out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Democrats vote, Democrats win.

      Delete
  4. Looking at those pics of the wheelchair-bound McConnell beside BLOTUS in a state of....erm.....'intense concentration' (THEY say!) it's the former who looks the more alert, and at that moment pretty certainly is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Mitch is dead so rigor mortis has set in on his face but he LOOKS more alert than Cankles.

      Delete
  5. Anonymous11:09 AM

    the dog's mother
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CACKLING as I look at the Patel memes! Lmaoooo
    And Cankles is gonna razor down the Kennedy Center because they don’t let him put his name on it. Mark my words.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, can you imagine any business in this country, much less a government agency, saying, "We're not gonna view bestiality as a bad thing in hiring practices."
      WTfuckingF
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. It think it appalling we have the living dead in the house and senate and in political positions! What are they activitially doing? Term limits people!!!!

    I love the Kash Patel memes!!!! I cant stand that bastard!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need to demand term limits if we take over. DEMAND!!!

      Delete
  8. The Fake President must be utterly bemused by concepts like humility, service and modesty. Wanting his name on everything points to the shallowness of his inner being. Also, JFK died in office and the Washington arts centre was constructed as a memorial to him. Muscling in on someone else's memorial seems quite sacrilegious to me - especially when you are still alive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These memes are great -- LOVED the JFK and Cash Patel ones though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 🤣 …No, it’s not just you. It does look like Two Dolls is packing a portable toilet in his donk-a-donk

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......