I didn't know about the Cornell 7 so I have just searched it up. Although the truth is still rather uncertain, you can't help feeling that those intelligent, clean-cut frat boys are blameworthy. Maybe they got drunk and smoked some dope but that is no excuse. If it was seven black or hispanic guys in the hood, they would already be locked up for years.
I don't think it's all that uncertain. A girl was gang raped by seven young men who posted about it in a group chat saying, "There's free pussy upstairs." And over 5o young men saw that chain and did nothing to stop it or to help that girl. And there is no excuse, though some of the boys said the girl came to the party drunk. It's quite simple women dot "get" raped because that suggests fault on their side. Men rape women; not all men, of course, but men rape women.
The Cornell 7 is why some women would choose the bear. I am LIVID. Two were expelled but some had to write an ESSAY? And we know about the whole thing because she sued? Livid. Fuck Onika. She’s begging for a pardon for those two sex offenders. As for the Kosher and Halal foods? If MAHA keeps lowering standards, that’s the only thing I’m going to start buying….
Nicki has nothing else going on so she hitched herself to a rapist ... fitting since she married one and is related to another. And those rapists need jail time; and then on to the sex registry for the rest of their lives. xoxo
The Boebert? I'm going to be laughing All. Day. Long.
As for the Cornell shit? The men who saw that chat thread and didn't report it...isn't there something about "aiding and abetting" when you see or have knowledge of a crime and don't report it?
I choose the bear. The Cornell gang rape makes me sick. I want to know why criminal charges weren't filed against those men, including every single man who saw the text and did nothing to help the woman. Jack Smith is testifying before a Senate panel on his prosecution of the felon. I'm not sure which idiot just told Smith, "You make me want to throw up in my mouth," but I would pay to see that and then laugh for a week.
I want the seven on the sexual offender registry for life, and the ones who did nothing to be prosecuted for aiding and abetting. The GOP has nothing so they kiss Cankles ass by their stupid remarks. xoxo xoxo
In addition to prosecuting the Cornell 7 for rape, the other 43 guys on the group chat for aiding & abetting, that university should also be charged with criminal conspiracy for their part in covering up an abhorrent crime.
My daughter shared the information about the Cornell predators, and I was sickened. When is this behaviour going to be stopped? When are young men going to held accountable, and as the previous commentor said, when are the institutions that cover up for them be forced to acknowledge their part in it. Apparently, one man who was part of the chat, woke up and saw what was being talked about - he sent a screenshot to the young woman. One man, out of 50+ who had some semblance of decency but why he didn't report it to the police is beyond me. Thanks for the Boebert tweet...at least that provided a laugh.
If the allegations are true Cornell University should be shut down and closed. If the law would close down errant colleges and hold them to full account, I bet you would see a lot less sex crimes and scandals going on. There are plenty of other colleges and universities on hand that can take the displaced students and faculty. -Rj
Well, if you close down the university you are punishing students, teachers and staff who are innocents. They need to prospect ALL those young men, even the ones in the chat, and anyone who knew of the rape and tried to hide, teachers and administrators, need to be fired and charged.
I didn't know about the Cornell 7 so I have just searched it up. Although the truth is still rather uncertain, you can't help feeling that those intelligent, clean-cut frat boys are blameworthy. Maybe they got drunk and smoked some dope but that is no excuse. If it was seven black or hispanic guys in the hood, they would already be locked up for years.
ReplyDeleteI don't think it's all that uncertain. A girl was gang raped by seven young men who posted about it in a group chat saying, "There's free pussy upstairs." And over 5o young men saw that chain and did nothing to stop it or to help that girl.
DeleteAnd there is no excuse, though some of the boys said the girl came to the party drunk.
It's quite simple women dot "get" raped because that suggests fault on their side. Men rape women; not all men, of course, but men rape women.
The Cornell 7 is why some women would choose the bear.
ReplyDeleteI am LIVID. Two were expelled but some had to write an ESSAY? And we know about the whole thing because she sued? Livid.
Fuck Onika. She’s begging for a pardon for those two sex offenders. As for the
Kosher and Halal foods? If MAHA keeps lowering standards, that’s the only thing I’m going to start buying….
XOXO
Nicki has nothing else going on so she hitched herself to a rapist ... fitting since she married one and is related to another.
DeleteAnd those rapists need jail time; and then on to the sex registry for the rest of their lives.
xoxo
The Boebert? I'm going to be laughing All. Day. Long.
ReplyDeleteAs for the Cornell shit? The men who saw that chat thread and didn't report it...isn't there something about "aiding and abetting" when you see or have knowledge of a crime and don't report it?
Accomplices all!
Deletethe dog's mother
ReplyDeletexoxo :-)
I choose the bear. The Cornell gang rape makes me sick. I want to know why criminal charges weren't filed against those men, including every single man who saw the text and did nothing to help the woman. Jack Smith is testifying before a Senate panel on his prosecution of the felon. I'm not sure which idiot just told Smith, "You make me want to throw up in my mouth," but I would pay to see that and then laugh for a week.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Janie
I want the seven on the sexual offender registry for life, and the ones who did nothing to be prosecuted for aiding and abetting.
DeleteThe GOP has nothing so they kiss Cankles ass by their stupid remarks.
xoxo
xoxo
It was Kennedy who said he wanted to throw up in his mouth. Asshole.
DeleteYou Blog is Needed
ReplyDeleteThanks. That was nice of you to say.
Delete🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Boy Lauren worked right into that one! Nice to hear her finally admit it!
ReplyDeleteWell, she's not the smartest human out there!
DeleteLuv the gas pump sticker: very clever!
ReplyDeleteIn addition to prosecuting the Cornell 7 for rape, the other 43 guys on the group chat for aiding & abetting, that university should also be charged with criminal conspiracy for their part in covering up an abhorrent crime.
You are so right about Cornell; they are just as complicit.
DeleteMy daughter shared the information about the Cornell predators, and I was sickened. When is this behaviour going to be stopped? When are young men going to held accountable, and as the previous commentor said, when are the institutions that cover up for them be forced to acknowledge their part in it.
ReplyDeleteApparently, one man who was part of the chat, woke up and saw what was being talked about - he sent a screenshot to the young woman. One man, out of 50+ who had some semblance of decency but why he didn't report it to the police is beyond me.
Thanks for the Boebert tweet...at least that provided a laugh.
Look at Kavanaugh and RFK and Cankles. All accused of rape, all got away with it. If you're rich and white it seems nothing you do is wrong.
DeleteIf the allegations are true Cornell University should be shut down and closed. If the law would close down errant colleges and hold them to full account, I bet you would see a lot less sex crimes and scandals going on.
ReplyDeleteThere are plenty of other colleges and universities on hand that can take the displaced students and faculty.
-Rj
Well, if you close down the university you are punishing students, teachers and staff who are innocents.
DeleteThey need to prospect ALL those young men, even the ones in the chat, and anyone who knew of the rape and tried to hide, teachers and administrators, need to be fired and charged.
Trump's speeches better without the microphone? 🤣
ReplyDeleteWhen the press pool doesn't cover his speeches .
Delete