Pages

Friday, September 18, 2026

I didn't Say It ...

Joyce Beatty, Democrat Representative for Ohio, saying the quiet stuff out loud to Cankles’ face:

“I was at the Kennedy Center board meeting with [Cankles].He said, ‘I think you’re incompetent.’ I said, ‘I know you’re incompetent.’ He said he was going to hold me responsible if something fell out of the ceiling [at the Kennedy Center] and killed someone. I said, ‘You’re already killing people. We’re at war. And we have people here who are starving.’ He wanted to talk about how great he was at developing. I reminded him that he had more bankruptcies than anyone in the room.”

I’ve been saying that it’s the women who will take him on to his face and this is how it’s done.

Now, I wonder if the men could step up like this … Hakeem? Chuck? Anyone?

photo

James Talarico, Democrat for Senate from Texas, on Cankles’ childish attacks on him, like calling him “weird” and repeatedly mangling his name into “Talafreako”:

“I think a lot of people in our state voted for [him] the last election because they thought he was going to lower prices; [when] they thought he was going to end the forever wars. They thought he was going to release the Epstein files. They thought he was going to drain the swamp. That's why a lot of people in my family voted for President Trump. But just a year into this administration, prices are up because of these crazy tariffs. There's a new forever war in Iran. The Epstein files have not fully been released, and the swamp is bigger than it's ever been before. These nicknames don't lower the price of groceries. These nicknames don't lower the price of gas or utilities or health care. These nicknames don't actually improve any of our lives.”

Talarico's answer makes clear how he intends to respond: don't sink to the level of a childish, bloated gasbag racist and rapist. Bring the conversation back to what people were promised—and what they're paying for groceries, gas, utilities and health care now.

photo

Mazie Hirono, Democrat Senator from Hawaii, calling out Kash Patel for being a drunk:

“You have been so drunk that briefings have been rescheduled so you could sleep it off. When challenged by Senator Van Hollen several months ago to take an alcoholism test, you agreed. We are still waiting for you to post your results.”

Here’s another woman taking on the regime while most of the men sit back twiddling their thumbs.

Hirono is taking no prisoner, mincing no words, not playing around.

That’s how it’s done.

photo

Thomas Massie, GOP congressman from Kentucky, on the hypocrisy of his own party in order to protect a child rapist:

“The folks who want flock cameras in your neighborhood, the folks who wanna read your emails without a warrant, the folks who say, ‘If you’re not doing anything wrong, why do you wanna hide it?’ have withheld three million Epstein files and redacted the rest.”

He has zero fucks left to give and will keep standing up for the vbictims in the face of the regime.

photo

Lujan Grisham, Democrat Governor of New Mexico, on Cankles attempts to change the state’s name something else … New America:

“New Mexico’s name isn’t up for debate—it’s been ours since before the United States existed. What is up for debate? Who’s showing up for working families. While the President tries to distract Americans from his disastrous war in Iran, gas prices keep soaring [and] Americans are spending more at the grocery store, losing access to healthcare and wondering if they’ll ever be able to afford a home.”

People are hungry, can’t afford food or gas or healthcare but the president wants to rename a state for what?

Deflection from his disastrous presidency. Deflection for his dementia. Deflection for his crimes raping children.

photo

Whoopi Goldberg, actor, comic, cohost of 'The View,' on the idiocy of Cankles:

“I want all of this insanity to stop! I’m sick of this! You cannot have the Kennedy Center, man. It’s not yours. Fix the war. Forget the buildings. Fix the war. Fix the economy. Stop trying to move stuff out of museums. Stop it. Would you just pay attention to the American people?”

We are all screaming at the lunatic begging him to focus on the issues affecting us but all he cares about is golden doodles on the wall, and buildings with his name on them, reflecting pools and arches and keeping himself out of jail.

You want change? CAST A GODDAMNED VOTE!!!

photo

Angie Nixon, Democratic Socialist nominee for Senate from Florida, responding to the racist abuse Laura Loomer has been hurling at her:

“I know Laura Loomer has been admitted to, you know, a hospital before because she’s spiraled and I feel like she’s spiraling right now. She doesn’t really have any support. And she needs help. But that’s why I’m fighting so hard for universal health care, because I believe no one should go bankrupt and no one should have to worry about being denied access to treatment simply because they don’t have the money. And so Laura Loomer is someone that I’m fighting for, to make sure that she has quality health care.”

This comes days after Loomer called Nixon a “ghetto, black, communist” and launched a racist tirade against prominent Black women that drew reproach from across the political spectrum. Nixon had already clapped back once but this time she managed to work one of her central campaign issues into a savage comeback in her ongoing contretemps with Loomer: universal health care means universal even when the prospective patient is the person attacking you.

photo

10 comments:

  1. Miss Joyce was RIGHT.,
    And Patel was such a disgrace in that hearing! Seriously.

    That Massie is making the MAGAt Repugs’ life difficult makes me happy.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krayolakris8:43 AM

    There is hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every one of these "speakers of truth to power" is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A posting so choc-a-block with words of wisdom to lifts our hearts - well, definitely mine for one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nixon's slapback(?) is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ovaries have always been a bit tougher than balls. Probably the outer protection. Justa totally unbiased opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beatty bringing up the bankruptcies to his face and Nixon turning Loomer's hate into a masterclass argument for healthcare—absolute perfection. The women are doing the real work while the party leadership twiddles its thumbs. Keep calling them out, Bob!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:58 AM

    the dog's mother
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. "I know you are incompetent". When I read that, I thought, in addition to the rest of your administration.
    The women shall lead them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sadly Donald Duck's never ending war with Iran is affecting most of the world; everyone bar the rich who are no doubt coining it in.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......