Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2026

Funny Papers

Kevin Necessary, Michael de Adder, Pedro X Molina, Jesse Duquette, Clay Bennett, Gary Huck, Max Espinoza, Trevor Irvin, Nick Anderson, Benjamin Slyngstad, Lalo Alcaraz, Rick McKee, Bill Bramhall, Michael de Adder,

11 comments:

  1. All this stuff about bestiality, makes me wonder if I would rather hook up with an elephant or a donkey. Kash Patel surely wins the prize for the dumbest FBI director of all time. On reflection, it would be the donkey for sure. VOTE BLUE DONKEY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite, of course, is the jealous love triangle between Trump, Canada and the EU -- hahahahahaha! That last AI one is pretty on the money too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krayolakris9:10 AM

    All excellent. Arch duh T especially so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Mitch-as-skeleton one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ed Sheeran - dug himself into a hole with his "No comment" comment, now trying to get out of it with "One side's as bad as the other". Won't work - though it shows just how money talks, which indeed DOES work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Has McConnell spoken yet? Poor Drumpf. Not even the third wheel with Canada and the EU. And, yes, please recall RFK Jr.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:15 AM

    the dog's mother
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to get rid of all of these people! I just filled up my car Friday, so that first one made me see red.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some good ones this week. I don't understand how his supporters don't see the price of things. They have to be bitching behind closed doors. I'm not hurting, but I have never paid prices for things like I am now. It's outrageous. Now I'm depressed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. de Adder for the win...at least for this Canadian.
    Surely those who don't live in holes in the ground will remember what IQ45 has done...and not as JDV begged to give them two more years to wreck your country, and harm the rest of the world too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another bullseye for de Adder, LOL! I saw another meme today that said, "If you think Trump is pissed now, wait til Mark Carney wins the Nobel Peace Prize."

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......