Measles has arrived in Central PA and the governor is not happy.
I wouldn't be either since it was eradicated until that Heroin Addict was appointed by the Pedophile.
Then get rid of kennedy
If only it was that easy ... perhaps after the midterms.
Tim Curry certainly was a big character, though I wasn't a fan.
He was fabulous.
the dog's motherxoxo :-)
Tim Curry was one of a kind. So was Dolly. I wish I could say the same about the Orange Menace.
I don't wanna lump that lump in with Dolly and Tim.
RIP Dolly and Tim. Graham on the tricycle is hilarious.
It seems so true since she is so far out of her depth.
Terrific tributes to Dolly and Tim Curry!
They deserve all that and more.
Nice to see Tim Curry in the mix. With the passing of Goddess Parton and all the dumb shit the Dump does daily...Tim sort of didn't get his dues.
It was a shame. I, like so many others, first saw him in Rocky Horror and was a fan from the jump.
Say anything, but keep it civil .......
Measles has arrived in Central PA and the governor is not happy.
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't be either since it was eradicated until that Heroin Addict was appointed by the Pedophile.
DeleteThen get rid of kennedy
ReplyDeleteIf only it was that easy ... perhaps after the midterms.
DeleteTim Curry certainly was a big character, though I wasn't a fan.
ReplyDeleteHe was fabulous.
Deletethe dog's mother
ReplyDeletexoxo :-)
Tim Curry was one of a kind. So was Dolly. I wish I could say the same about the Orange Menace.
ReplyDeleteI don't wanna lump that lump in with Dolly and Tim.
DeleteRIP Dolly and Tim. Graham on the tricycle is hilarious.
ReplyDeleteIt seems so true since she is so far out of her depth.
DeleteTerrific tributes to Dolly and Tim Curry!
ReplyDeleteThey deserve all that and more.
DeleteNice to see Tim Curry in the mix. With the passing of Goddess Parton and all the dumb shit the Dump does daily...Tim sort of didn't get his dues.
ReplyDeleteIt was a shame. I, like so many others, first saw him in Rocky Horror and was a fan from the jump.
Delete