Heh. The whole Natalie Harp thing is disturbing at SO MANY levels! The woman is obviously unstable, a national security threat, and looks like Ivanka. Ossoff really should mention Mitch though. Because the MAGAts went crazy. Even Melanoma made an appearance. After the check cleared, of course.
The Charlie Kirk one is savage! I love it!It's funny how in two pictures Harpy looks like Ivanka and in another she resembles Mr. Ed. What a chameleon !
How the heck is Melania holding the turd's hand? Her hand position looks so odd. Unnatural. Uncomfortable. Where & when was this taken, I'm almost ready to call it AI slop.
Heh.
ReplyDeleteThe whole Natalie Harp thing is disturbing at SO MANY levels! The woman is obviously unstable, a national security threat, and looks like Ivanka.
Ossoff really should mention Mitch though. Because the MAGAts went crazy. Even Melanoma made an appearance. After the check cleared, of course.
XOXO
Harp is either his mistress or his diaper mommy both jobs Melanie stopped doing years ago.
Deletexoxo
I understand Lindell wants a recount, but is refusing to pay for the recount. 23 years younger? So accurate I laughed out loud.
ReplyDeleteBut it was a GOP primary that he says was rigged which means the GOP rigged ??? He needs a good long nap.
Deletethe dog's mother
ReplyDeletexoxo :-)
She's one sick stringed instrument to be that obsessed. Someone needs to tell her how it turned out for Alex Gardner. LOL.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure she gets a big check for fawning over and wiping his ass between changes and he likes an Ivanka-lookalike following after him..
DeleteHarp may be as thick as Melanoma and Ivanka, but she speaks better English than Melanoma and is priettier than both of them.
ReplyDeleteStill, what exactly is she doing and why are WE paying for her?
DeleteThese are all great! I'm stealing a couple to text to my friend. We trade funny political texts most mornings to keep morale up!
ReplyDeleteShare away!!
DeleteIvanka and Natalie -- creepy!
ReplyDeleteSeriously creepy.
DeleteThe Charlie Kirk one is savage! I love it!It's funny how in two pictures Harpy looks like Ivanka and in another she resembles Mr. Ed. What a chameleon !
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts too, LOL!
DeleteThe Kirk one is savage but also true.
DeleteHarp Horseface?
Natalie and Ivanka is too true and creepy for words. And I love the gloves off approach to Charlie Kirk.
ReplyDeleteIs the meme bad taste? Yup. Is it true? Also yup!
DeleteEvery day it gets more unbelievable.
ReplyDeleteExcept for the fact that the world is living through I doubt the future world would ever believe this happened.
DeleteHow the heck is Melania holding the turd's hand? Her hand position looks so odd. Unnatural. Uncomfortable. Where & when was this taken, I'm almost ready to call it AI slop.
ReplyDeleteRemember she gets paid $$$$ for appearing with him and probably stays in the will by holding that rancid paw of his.
DeleteHahahaha, Lettuce vs Trans People!
ReplyDeleteI love that one!!
DeleteHe's so creepy.
ReplyDeleteIn other news, Dolly Parton has died at the age of 80. She was an amazing woman.
I'd rather focus on Dolly who was a gift for sixty plus years.
DeleteAll good ones today. He who shall not be named is so creepy. Gigi
ReplyDeleteWhich is why he pays most people to be around him.
DeleteThe stench alone calls for a hefty paycheck.