Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2026

Bobservations

Carlos couldn’t bear to part with the old tiles from the kitchen countertops and tried to find a way to use them; most of his ideas involved gluing them to parts of the house and I put the kibosh on those. But then he got together with our contractor, Craig, and came up with trivets to use for hot pots and pans on the new countertops.

Keeping the old with the new is a fabulous idea.

This Tale of Tuxedo is from March 2011 … and is entitled “Consuelo Roca Jones: #11 of 1500” because I was going to post 1500 pictures of her; a goal I have yet to reach I believe. Anyway …

When we adopted Miss Jones, they gave us a small bag of cat food, and this toy. It has a ball that runs through a channel, and lights up as it does so, with a scratch pad in the center. Little Miss Jones loves to bat the ball around and watch it light up.

We also bought another scratching tool for all the cats, but Tuxedo has taken to it most of all. He loves to sit in it, play under, lay atop it, but, most of all, guard it from the other cats.

That's my boy!

Never let it be forgotten that DUI hire Pete Hegseth once spent $6.9 million on lobster, $15.1 million on ribeye steak, $2 million on Alaskan king crab, $1 million on salmon, $124,000 on ice cream machines, and $139,000 on doughnuts during a September 2025 end-of-year spending surge.

And now there’s sailors not being fed, given no toiletries and living in filth on the USS Abraham Lincoln.

I didn’t think I’d have to say it again, but this is why you don’t put drunken sexual predators in positions of power. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

Hakeem Jeffries says he doesn't support Medicare for all in the richest nation on Earth.

I no longer support Hakeem Jeffries who, as a member of Congress pays next to nothing for his healthcare.

Now, to cleanse my palate from both Hegseth and Jeffries here’s this:

Mackenzie Scott, the ex-missus Jeff Bezos, has just donated $70 million to Meals on Wheels as elderly people face a four-month wait list.

Her ex-husband, meanwhile, wants you to tip Amazon drivers working in the heat of summer while he pockets somewhere between $40 million and $8o million a day.

Just more proof that in this chaos it’s the women doing the right things.

ICEstapo officers may soon be outfitted with gloves that can deliver painful electric shocks intended to gain compliance from combative individuals.

But remember this one thing: spraying electric shock gloves with water can cause them to malfunction. Oops.

Kit Butler hails from Oxford, England and is just 28-years-old and stands 6’2” tall … do you need to know more or Would You Hit It?

42 comments:

  1. Mackenzie Scott is an example of what people with money could do.
    Because the hoarding of wealth is obscene. You CANNOT eat money. The rich think their money will shield them from catastrophe. Maybe for awhile…
    Pete Kegsbreath is a piece of shit.

    Love the idea of keeping something from the old kitchen in the new one!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mackenzie, and most women are doing the work, while the men check out their bank balances.
      Craig is going to make a slightly longer trivet out of some other tiles and I told Carlos I want to lay them against the wall so you can see them
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. That trivet idea is a great one, you can also use them for decorative coasters, among other things. And both Jefferies and Schumer are relics who still believe things are going to go back to the way they were. Have they learned absolutely nothing in their lives?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeffries and Schumer should get on board with what the people WANT or move out of the way.

      Delete
  3. Mackenzie Scott knows to use her wealth for good, not evil. She appears to be one of the very, very few who do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leave it to the women to step up ... as usual!!

      Delete
  4. I've never been a Jeffries fan.... How many years did he spend watching the most effective Speaker in history and learned nothing?

    What will these Trill-Bill-Millionaires do when no one can afford to buy their products? There's nothing wrong with wealth --- as Scott and Swift and other women have proven. You simply need to know how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was over him too. But he and Nancy both would not endorse many progressives....the ones we see winning now...to take us hopefully in a new direction. Not to mention cost us quite a few seats at one time.

      Delete
    2. Jeffries doesn't want to risk his position but if enough progressives get into Congress that's exactly what will happen.

      Delete
    3. Indeed, he will risk the position --- and that wouldn't break my heart.
      Pelosi would spend months wrangling the caucus. Jeffries hasn't managed to do that. Neither has Shumer in the senate.

      Delete
  5. Anonymous9:44 AM

    the dog's mother
    (Carlos) (Kitties)
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 💗💗💗
      🐱‍👤🐱‍👤🐱‍👤
      🐈🐈🐈

      Delete
  6. Probably not a good idea to ship out frozen lobster to the USS Abraham Lincoln, but then I suspect that Hedgebreath and hs cronies have eaten well over $1 million in stolen victuals so there will be none left for those who do the real work. Perhaps that money should be taken back from Hedgebreath's pay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All that luxury food is gone down the gullets of the grifters and criminals while the sailors suffer.

      Delete
  7. Turning those old countertop tiles into trivets is pure genius—practical, sentimental, and much better than having them glued randomly around the house!
    Love the flashback to little Miss Jones and Tuxedo guarding his kingdom. Cats being absolute territorial kings never goes out of style.
    You hit the nail on the head: the contrast between MacKenzie Scott quietly changing lives with $70M to Meals on Wheels and the billionaire class asking everyday folks to subsidize their drivers says everything about where priorities lie right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trivet turned out very nicely.
      I posted that about the cats and then realized that Consuelo is sixteen now!!!
      We need more Mackenzies and less Bezos.

      Delete
  8. The idea of water on ICE electric shock gloves warmed my heart and brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was going to suggest coasters for drinks with some of the tiles...but the got plates look great too.

    I never could stand Hakeem Jeffries. He does not line up with what the majority of voters want. And AOC is another one...Like her...but she too talks about Medicare for All...yet when votes came up she all of a sudden didn't support certain bills. But come election time she'll support it again.

    And for the Party of Rot supposably honoring out service members they have a funny way of showing it. Any one who says they love our country and service members should find this case with the Abe Lincoln disgusting and not alright. Vote those bastards out .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've liked Jeffries because he speaks up but he also needs to listen to what THE PEOPLE want.
      The GOP doesn't give a flying fuck about our military men and women and that's just one more in a long line of reasons why we get them out!

      Delete
  10. I love the tile trivets! What a great idea.

    WTF is Hakeem Jeffries thinking?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trivets turned out nicely.
      I'm thinking ... Jeffries isn't.

      Delete
  11. I really like the trivets. I do enjoy a good creative mind or two. What on earth is Consuelo R. Jones doing with the Jolly Green Giant's condom? Think of the unplanned sprouts!
    Kit Butler, huh? No I wouldn't hit it. First of all, I'm old enough to be the boy's grandmother and secondly he kind of looks like an unsexy Lurch. Yes, I'm shallow that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pleased Carlos came up with a good idea rather than just gluing tiles to the house!!!
      I didn't see condom before and now that's all I see!!!
      Kit does have that pouty boy look, doesn't he?

      Delete
  12. Great use of the old kitchen tiles! Is it just me or does Consuelo’s “toy” look like a giant condom? Kit Butler? That’s pretty much how I was built in my 20s. So, no thanks. I never turned me on. I always enjoy a BOB Talk. People with money will find a way to provide themselves with air and sustenance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't see condom until I read Duchess Deedle's comment and now it's all I see!
      But who will serve the wealthy when the rest of us are dead; pick their veggies, clean their toilets .... I say Eat The Rich and Tax Them Into Oblivion.

      Delete
    2. I’m so proud I thought like Deedles!

      Delete
    3. It's a Beautiful Mind.

      Delete
  13. DUI Pete clearly missed the classes on the importance of maintaining supply lines. What a knob. Maybe we'll see the first U.S. Navy mutiny in 250 years... that'd be a special way to celebrate, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A mutiny followed by DUI Pete walking the plank in the Strait of Hormuz.

      Delete
  14. Thoughts:

    *Standing ovation to Carlos. What a great executed idea. I love. Christmas gifts.

    *Whiskey Pete is in way over his head. This I know. When I was in the military I was taken care of. Not spoiled but taken care of. Our mental state was always assessed. I also did war time planning. We always had a plan B and C for everything. Here the supply port in the theater was bombed and destroyed at the beginning of all this mess. The next question should have been what does our supply chain look like if we want to station ships in the area.

    *ICE- U.S. Customs Service and the Immigration and Naturalization Service was on the scene first and then 9/11 happened and we got ICE. Let go back to the basics. Let's beef up INS at the boarder, have the judges to successfully handle the volume, and treat people with respect and dignity, and along with visible due process. Also let's revisit the old policy of operating within 100 miles from any external boarder. Keep in mind that entering the country is not a felony it's a misdemeanor. The way ICE agents act now, you would think someone killed someone and that they are a threat to out national security. We all know that it is the other way around.

    *Greed has gotten the best of us. Time to reign that shit in. VOTE BLUE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carlos, with Craig's help with the tools, came up with a brilliant choice.
      Pete should be court-martialed and then jailed.
      No matter what the charge of entering this country illegal, the solution isn't murder or concentration camps.

      Delete
  15. Nice work by Carlos. The trivet is very attractive.
    Kit is both lovely and hot. Ah, a photo of him smoking, a perfect reason to have him over my knee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carlos did have a great idea, and now we get something useful from the old kitchen.
      And Kit might quite like going over the knee!

      Delete
  16. The trivets are a great idea!!
    Mackenzie Scott 👏👍
    "you cannot eat money", so true

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trivets turned out very nice indeed.

      Delete
  17. Back in the day did you grab your pussies? I guess they let you do whatever you wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is time for a wealth tax, that could be offset by charitable giving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I mean how many yachts and rockets do you need?

      Delete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......