Pillsbury Proudboy? LMAOOO That’s the most perfect description of Vance ever. Will steal. And the moment fifa published that photo I cackled. Cankles wandered in front of them and did the uncomfortable stay on the side. Pathetic.
The connection between weirdo Baron Trump and the misogynistic Tate brothers is sinister and disturbing but The Fake President and his gang along with weirdo Elon Musk seem oddly attracted to these low-life sex criminals. I guess they are all on the same team.
Yep, the two worst presidents in the history of the USA is bang on. I do hope that this will all end soon, and the consequences will be felt by those who harmed so many.
I love the moniker Pillsbury Proudboy. That will be his forever. The last meme gave me a chill. I can’t believe that I’d actually look forward to that outcome.
It's even better than Couchfucker of LoveseatLover or .... I don't know if I wanna see them hanged, but locked up in an ICE detention camp might be fun.
I see that Baron sports the same contemptuous smirk as his old man. May Karma slap the smug off both of them, but in the meantime, I'll settle for Lettuce Pray!
Pillsbury Proudboy? LMAOOO That’s the most perfect description of Vance ever. Will steal.
ReplyDeleteAnd the moment fifa published that photo I cackled. Cankles wandered in front of them and did the uncomfortable stay on the side. Pathetic.
XOXO
I love that name for him as much as I love PhotoShop!
Deletexoxo
Also Pillsbury Proudboy! And Lettuce Pray!
ReplyDeleteI mean, he already has bowel and gas issues so explosive diarrhea might be a new twist!
DeleteRotflmao!!!!!!! Yes...the Big Mac.....I'll even be a sport and him 20 Big Macs to make sure it takes!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe'd eat them all in one sitting.
DeleteThe last one, except these losers will run like hell and will lose everything.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to see them locked up like an ICE detainee and treated the same.
DeleteThe connection between weirdo Baron Trump and the misogynistic Tate brothers is sinister and disturbing but The Fake President and his gang along with weirdo Elon Musk seem oddly attracted to these low-life sex criminals. I guess they are all on the same team.
ReplyDeleteDaddy likes pedophiles so Barron just following in his footsteps.
DeleteIt would be nice to see criminal politicians brought to book, but somehow I think they'll wriggle free.
ReplyDeleteGosh I hope not.
Deletethe dog's mother
ReplyDeletexoxo :-)
Yep, the two worst presidents in the history of the USA is bang on.
ReplyDeleteI do hope that this will all end soon, and the consequences will be felt by those who harmed so many.
Preach!!
Delete"Pillsbury Proudboy" is just about the best nickname ever.
ReplyDeleteThat really made me chuckle!
DeleteBarron is going to be just like his Daddy ~ that smirk says it all.
ReplyDeleteThat last Meme: We hope that comes to pass. And soon.
And Barron will deserve all the ridicule and shame that is thrust upon him.
DeleteNormally, I wouldn't want that for anyone's child. But, in this case, I happen to agree --- being friends with the Tates? Yeah, he'll deserve it.
Delete"Lettuce pray" is just perfect!
ReplyDeleteI am not one for prayer but I will make this exception!
DeleteI love the moniker Pillsbury Proudboy. That will be his forever. The last meme gave me a chill. I can’t believe that I’d actually look forward to that outcome.
ReplyDeleteIt's even better than Couchfucker of LoveseatLover or ....
DeleteI don't know if I wanna see them hanged, but locked up in an ICE detention camp might be fun.
I see that Baron sports the same contemptuous smirk as his old man. May Karma slap the smug off both of them, but in the meantime, I'll settle for Lettuce Pray!
ReplyDeleteI pray they BOTH order a salad.
DeleteSocialism for the rich, rugged individualism for everyone else
ReplyDeleteBut they'll NEVER call it socialism!
DeleteBette Midler 👏😀 Zohran Mamdani 👏😀
ReplyDelete"Lettuce Pray" 🤣 normally I am not a praying person, but I think this is something worth praying for.
Mamdani is always spot on.
Delete