Great! But re. the last one - it's not AI any more, it's SI as decided by The Thing In The White House. He is a genius when it comes to naming things and renaming them too. I believe that SI stands for Sickening Incompetence.
Yes, these are all great!! The sad thing is those MAGAs are going to bitch and moan about the prices but still vote republican... Golly, gee, I got a $90 check from the Prez! Just watch.
I thought he said we had annihilated Iran's military months ago. How can you tell if he is lying? His lips are moving or he is posting to social media.
Great! But re. the last one - it's not AI any more, it's SI as decided by The Thing In The White House. He is a genius when it comes to naming things and renaming them too. I believe that SI stands for Sickening Incompetence.
ReplyDeleteYes, these are all great!! The sad thing is those MAGAs are going to bitch and moan about the prices but still vote republican... Golly, gee, I got a $90 check from the Prez! Just watch.
ReplyDeleteThe very last one did make my smirk muscles twitch!
ReplyDeletethe dog's mother
ReplyDeletexoxo :-)
The last one is a dream come true, but would need to include a number of other people in the administration.
ReplyDelete"Expelled" vs "Excused" -- that's exactly right. Welcome to rape culture.
ReplyDeleteI thought he said we had annihilated Iran's military months ago. How can you tell if he is lying? His lips are moving or he is posting to social media.
ReplyDeleteExpelled/Excused and by the Epstein Class. So true.
ReplyDelete