Monday, February 09, 2009

Smack

You know, there has been talk that Cher, who says she doesn't understand why anyone would be a Republican, should take a Moonstruck-Snap-Out-Of-It tour and pay a visit to Repugnants around the US.

She could start by smacking down Florida Republican State Committeewoman Carol Carter of Hillsborough County, who sent out this email:


From: Carol Carter

Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 9:30 AM

Subject: FW: Amazing!
I'm confused
How can 2,000,000 blacks get into Washington, DC in 1 day in sub zero temps when 200,000 couldn't get out of New Orleans in 85 degree temps with four days notice?
Carol Carter

3 comments:

Berry Blog said...

well see. Ree Ree was there.So all those brown swarm pictures from the air were all Blacks? does that mean all my white friends were in New Orleans? They lied to me, they didn't go to the inaugural after all.

Mark in DE said...

A Moonstruck slap is not sufficient for that neanderthal Carol Carter. I'm thinking a few hours of electrolosis might get close.

Joy said...

Oh my god! (in my best Janice from Friends voice) There is no hope for that woman.